Program Coordination and Support / Event Management (f/m/d)
The 50% part-time position is to be filled by January 1st, 2023 and initially limited - with the prospect of extension - until December 31, 2023 and is paid based on salary group 13 TVöD.
The planned House for Film and Media is to offer a low-threshold, interdisciplinary, media-pedagogical and culturally high-quality program oriented to current developments. On March 5, 2020, the Stuttgart City Council passed a resolution in principle for the house, which is to be opened in 2027 at the latest.
The association Haus für Film und Medien Stuttgart e.V. is responsible for the content planning in coordination with the state capital Stuttgart. The association was founded in 2011 and consists of 24 member institutions from the fields of film/media, art/culture, higher education/training, interculture and youth work.
Your area of responsibility...
- Conception and planning of the event program with film and media events (on site, online, hybrid) and other event formats such as information evenings, workshops, panel discussions, etc.
- Coordination, implementation and follow-up of the events, moderation if necessary
- Communication, coordination and cooperation with cooperation partners, event locations, external service providers and freelancers
- Other tasks arising from day-to-day business
- Event budget responsibility
- University degree or comparable qualifications and an affinity for moving images
- Experience in event/project management
- At least 3 years of professional experience in event organization in the fields of art, culture, film and/or media
- Application security in image and video processing as well as the common MS Office applications
- Very good language skills in German and English
- A high degree of initiative, flexibility, creativity, and teamwork as well as communication and organizational skills combined with high intercultural competence
- Independent, solution-oriented and structured work
- Category B driving license or equivalent
We offer you...
- a varied activity in an innovative subject area
- a creative environment with opportunities for independent development of the area of responsibility
- an open-minded, highly motivated and dedicated team
- flexible working hours and flexible place of work (office/home office)
- a unique project with challenging goals
- a salary according to TVöD for salary group 13
Do you feel addressed and would you like to be part of our small team? Then we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application (cover letter, CV, certificates and references), preferably by e-mail in one PDF file by 30.09.2022 to: email@example.com.
Sabine Schröder will be happy to answer any questions and provide more detailed information about the job at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0160 / 82 78 761.
We welcome your application regardless of your nationality, cultural, ethnic or social background, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. In the case of equal suitability and qualification, applications from people with recognized severe disabilities will be given special consideration.
With your application, you agree to the further processing and storage of your personal data for the purpose of applicant selection in accordance with the EU Data Protection Regulation (Art. 88) and the State Data Protection Act (§13 LDSG).