We are looking for you as a working student (m/f/d) to support us at events and in the area of public relations.
The planned House for Film and Media is to offer a low-threshold, interdisciplinary, media-pedagogical and culturally high-quality program oriented to current developments. On March 5, 2020, the Stuttgart City Council passed a resolution in principle for the house, which is to be opened in 2027 at the latest.
The association Haus für Film und Medien Stuttgart e.V. is responsible for the content planning in coordination with the state capital Stuttgart. The association was founded in 2011 and consists of 24 member institutions from the fields of film/media, art/culture, higher education/training, interculture and youth work.
You ideally bring with you...
- Experience in the field of photography and filming (e.g. for documenting events, creating film inserts, etc.) as well as knowledge of film editing and image processing
- Good MS Office skills
- Editorial skills and an affinity for social media
- Willingness and flexibility to take on different tasks
- great openness, sociability and versatility
We offer you...
- interesting, varied tasks
- a friendly, small team
- exciting topics and innovative events
- fair payment on a mini-job basis or on account
We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, possibly certificates) by e-mail in a PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabine Schröder will be happy to answer any questions and provide more detailed information about the job at: email@example.com or 0160 82 78 761.
We welcome your application regardless of your nationality, cultural, ethnic or social background, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. In the case of equal suitability and qualification, applications from people with recognized severe disabilities will be given special consideration.
With your application, you agree to the further processing and storage of your personal data for the purpose of applicant selection in accordance with the EU Data Protection Regulation (Art. 88) and the State Data Protection Act (§13 LDSG).