The network meeting of the Stuttgart Region Medieninitiative (media initiative) on 13.10.2021 at the Breuninger parking garage provided a unique opportunity to present the concept and current planning status of the Haus für Film und Medien to around 200 creative and cultural professionals.
The planned Mobility Hub of E. Breuninger GmbH & Co. was also presented during the evening and the role played by the HFM and the opportunities it offers for the future of neighbourhood development and the StadtRegion were discussed.
Speakers on the podium included:
- Prof. Dr. Barbara Bader (Rector, ABK and Chairwoman of the Board, Haus für Film und Medien Stuttgart e.V.)
- Jens Gutfleisch (Head of Film Commission Region Stuttgart and Board Assessor, Haus für Film und Medien Stuttgart e.V.)
- Veit Haug (Head of Creative Industries Stuttgart Region)
- Andreas Hofer (Artistic Director, International Building Exhibition 2027 StadtRegion Stuttgart GmbH)
- Bettina Klett (Head of MedienInitiative Stuttgart Region)
- Dr. Fabian Mayer (First Mayor, Department for General Administration, Culture and Law, State Capital Stuttgart)
- Dominique Schuchmann (Managing Director M.A.R.K.13™ – COM GmbH & Co. KG).
- Dominik Veltjens (Head of project development/expansion, E. Breuninger GmbH & Co.)
Click here for the article from 15.10.2021 in the Stuttgarter Nachrichten.